To help in Dalton phone Naheed on 07736 742 985, or John on 07407 346056
We are calling to ask for your help on May 5th to vote for Naheed Mather to remain part of our team of hard working councillors. Naheed will continue to work hard for us all:
• To improve our environment.
• To fight for better housing, health, education and jobs
• To continue to fight for reduction in crime and anti-social behaviour
• To work as part of a team with Peter and Musarrat to get the best services in our area.
We are asking for your support to send the government a powerful message that you are unhappy with the choices they are making.
• Investment in roads and Infrastructure - for every pound spent in West Yorkshire, £13 are spent in London, this is not right.
• Tax Cuts - the average gains to the richest 30% of households is £255 in 2020 - five times that of the poorest 30% is £55.
• Forced academisation is in effect the wholesale privatisation of our schools
• Our hospital is under attack.. We will fight to keep Huddersfield A&E open and stop the privatisation of our NHS and Social Care and focus on improving the health and well-being of local people.
Mather NaheedVote for Naheed Mather to keep the Labour team working for you.