Jeremy Corbyn writes: "Let’s build a fairer Britain where no one is held back. A country where everybody is able to get on in life, to have security at work and at home, to be decently paid for the work they do, and to live their lives with the dignity they deserve. Let’s build a country where we invest our wealth to give everyone the best chance. That means building the homes we need to rent and buy, keeping our communities safe with more police officers, giving our children’s schools the funding they badly need, and restoring the NHS to its place as the envy of the world. Don’t let the Conservatives hold Britain back. Let’s build a Britain that works for the many, not the few."
Labour's plan for Britain's future: six goals for Britain in 2025
- Giving all young people a chance: Ensure as many school-leavers go on to apprenticeships as go to university.
- Tackling the cost-of-living crisis: Help working families share fairly in the wealth of our country
- Restoring the dream of home ownership: Meet demand for new homes and double the number of first-time buyers each year.
- Tackling low wages: Halve the number of people on low pay in our country, changing the lives of over two million people.
- Leading the world on green jobs: Create one million more high-tech jobs in green industries.
- Saving our NHS: Build a world-class, 21st century health and care service.
Find out more on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/labourparty