Labour's plan for Britain's future: six goals for Britain in 2025
- Giving all young people a chance: Ensure as many school-leavers go on to apprenticeships as go to university.
- Tackling the cost-of-living crisis: Help working families share fairly in the wealth of our country
- Restoring the dream of home ownership: Meet demand for new homes and double the number of first-time buyers each year.
- Tackling low wages: Halve the number of people on low pay in our country, changing the lives of over two million people.
- Leading the world on green jobs: Create one million more high-tech jobs in green industries.
- Saving our NHS: Build a world-class, 21st century health and care service.
Find out more on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/labourparty