Every person and every hour will make a real difference. We want our council candidates elected, Barry re-elected and Jane East in Colne Valley getting us nearer to a Labour Government. So....
Some of the best places to be this weekend:
- Almondbury: Saturday 18th 10.00 Lister Street canvassing. Leafletting every day - ring Judith on 07813 886754
- Ashbrow: Saturday 18th 10.00 Car park next to post office on Sheepridge road. Mass leafletting. Join the merry crew or take some for later. Or ring Jean on 07552 405429
- Dalton: Election address this weekend and Postal vote letters imminent. Ring Naheed on 07736 742985
- Greenhead: Saturday 18th p.m. Sunday - envelope stuffing at 19 Grasmere Road, Marsh, HD14LH. Poster prep. Fun jobs! Tuesday / Wednesday – Postal Vote letters. Ring Carole: 07887 762647
- Newsome: Saturday 18th Lowerhouses in the afternoon. Ring Nadeem for details 07946 143767. Posters too if you can give a hand.
Our twinned constituency – Colne Valley
We can change the government with seats like Colne Valley. Can you give some time? Dates below and / or ring 01484 767828
- SATURDAY (18th and 25th) Golcar, 10.00am – noon, 9 Arthur Street(please note there is no Colne valley branch canvass on Saturday 18th – leaflet delivery instead)
- SATURDAY (18th and 25th) Lindley, 4.00pm – 6.00pm, meet Lidget Street car park
- SUNDAY, 18th Holme Valley South, meet Junction of Cinderhills Road and Filed Road 11.30am (Note slightly different time)
- SUNDAY 18th , Holme Valley North, 2.00pm – 4.00pm. Meet junction New Mill Road and Smithy place. Brockholes.
- SUNDAY 18th Crosland Moor 2pm – 4pm, phone to check meeting place
..and thank you...